Here’s a fun, new way to eat Sunbelt Bakery granola… in banana bread! Check out this banana bread recipe that puts a new spin on a classic treat:
Granola Banana Bread
Use the printer icon to simply print out this recipe. For a beautiful recipe card version, click here!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute for baking
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Sunbelt Bakery Simple Granola
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3 egg whites (or ½ cup egg substitute)
- 3/4 cup no sugar added applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first seven (dry) ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together mashed bananas, yogurt, egg whites (or egg substitute), applesauce, and vanilla.
- Fold banana mixture into the dry ingredients until mixture is combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x5x3 regular loaf pan or a greased and floured non-stick loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes away clean on lower middle oven rack.
- Cool for 10 minutes before moving to wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!